Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Kick starting my career

Yesterday I received the most wonderful email i could ever receive. I emailed a local magasine; Mayhem! situated in Portsmouth, about getting a press pass to a local festival this saturday. There were only eight available. I thought I had contacted them too late, but I were wrong. They replied saying I had got one! Now this was marvelous! My eyes welled up with happiness and I cried ecstatically out loud! And as my mother asked me what I were acting so happy about, I read out the following email to her;


I were near jumping for joy at this absolutely fabulous news, little ol' Saffron can interview any band she likes and send the article to Mayhem! to be published in the magasine/website. Oh and not to mention a free T-shirt! I love free stuff! As soon as I have finished my writing I will upload it here for you to see, or I'll be a tease and show you when it's published...you'll have to wait to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is great news. Don't forget to ask How, Why, when, what and who to avoid closed questions that can be answered with a simple yes or a no.
    PS, regards the charity, you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete